Ron Paul Grassroots Energy

Notes of Life
March 29, 2024, 10:04:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the forums!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Lizzy is Me

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lizzy is Me  (Read 478 times)
Elizabeth Szorcsik
Affiliate

View Profile WWW
« on: April 14, 2008, 06:09:36 pm »

Purdy eyes 3/2/08

Name:Elizabeth (preferred to be called Liz)

Nicknames:Erzsi, WD, White Demon, NannaNut, Amente, Maeka Amanite
(NannaNut was my first nickname from Alex and then Amente was his nickname for me in a game which means "lover." Nanna and NannaNut is the more used one for me)

Birthday: April 6th, 1988

I am a red head but I have blondish reddish brownish hair right now. I know, it's a mix of colors. I was born with blue eyes, but now I have green eyes. To be more specific, one eyes is a different color than the other. My left is pale green with yellow specks, my right is pale green with a red streak going through it. It's weird but my friends think it's the coolest thing. Guess it's my best feature since I'm not that stunning.

I am Hungarian, which is where I have my nickname. It is Hungarian for Liz. My actual name is Erzsabet which is Elizabet so yeah...I speak Hungarian cause my parents still do. It was my first language. Right now I live in California and I have been here since I was one and a half years old. I was actually born in Austria so I am an Austrian citizen.

The Story Of My Life

I was born April 6th, 1988 in Vienna, Austria, in the heart of Europe. My parents were both born and raised in Hungary, and then moved to Austria where I was born. When I was about one and a half years old, my parents decided to move to California where I was raised. I grew up knowing Hungarian, and doing well in English as my second language. I took more vigorous courses which paid off.

I have been writing since sixth grade, when depression hit me severely. I have been sad and lonely all my life, with my father being hard on me and never letting me have the childhood that most got. I was always indoors working on assignments he bought in stores instead of being outside playing with other children.

In sixth grade I became a victim of child abuse of my father, who was an alcoholic. I had no escape from him, and at the time, I feared him. I began expressing myself through my words on paper, because I was too afraid to speak up. I never showed anyone those poems, and I probably do not have those anymore. When I entered eighth grade though, he stopped the abuse because he knew I could get him in serious trouble. That was when he reverted to mental abuse, which scarred me even worse than the damage he had done to me already. That was when I started cutting myself, and filled up with suicidal thoughts. My best friend broke my cutting habit, by cutting herself once, worse than I did, to scare me. After that, I reduced my cutting, and began writing my feelings down in a diary, and in poetry. I did not like talking to anyone about my problems, so my pen was my way to express myself instead of cutting.

I stopped cutting myself, but my father’s hatred towards me still continued on. The difference was, I had my best friend that I could tell all of my problems to. I love her dearly, and without her and writing my heart out to myself, I probably would not be here today. Thank you, my dear friend Kristen.

Update
Let's see, I go to work and then school at ITT TECH, I have my own place again which is awesome, and yeah that's all basically.

If you want to stay updated with my life, just go to one of my blogs:

http://myspace.com/whitedemon
http://whitedemon.greatestjournal.com/

My Poetry Space: http://myspace.com/elizabethszorcsik

Please feel free to contact me at eszorcsik@gmail.com or:

If you want to IM me:

AIM: MaekaAmanite
MSN IM: eszorcsik@email.itt-tech.edu
YIM: MaekaAmanite

I am always open to meeting new people so IM me if you want.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

poeicpiers
Ambassador

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 06:59:15 am »

Lif deals some bad hands but you have risen above you abuse and are becoming who you are meant to be
Report Spam   Logged
Joseph Scott Morris
Webmaster

Joe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 11:38:02 pm »

Hi Liz,

Welcome to NAI's 'Notes of Life'!

Your friend,
Joe
Report Spam   Logged

Marie