Ron Paul Grassroots Energy

Notes of Life
March 29, 2024, 08:27:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the forums!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Hi from Orkida

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Orkida  (Read 431 times)
Orkida Muca
Ambassador

Hi Everyone, this place is special!

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2008, 01:56:24 pm »

Hi all! This place is special! Poets and writers are so welcoming! Thank you Joe for inviting me! It is a great pleasure to share with you my poetry and writings, small pieces of truth we share give us strength to face life with everything beautiful there is in it, having a chance to have our say, share our beliefs, our vision and dreams. This forum is all about that, apreciation, believing, expressing, wondering, valuing,  confirming, the beauty of humans as beings. As we go along the way we meditate, select, choose, higher ways of life...we choose happiness. It is as beautiful as describing everything pleasing that touches our souls. Just like a mason builds up a wall of bricks we reverend, surprise, say heard and unheard things, we create.I am a translator of novels from anglish to albanian. I have written poetries since I was in high school, and I enjoy very much writing them also reading. I am a 31 year old translator from Albania that have started translating since 2005, and I have published two novels in Albania, a novel called "The shop" of the british author "Humphryes" and " Aziz Bey's tragic Incident" a novel written by the turkish author "Aifer Tunc", although I have written for a longer time poetries. Thank you wonderful ladies for your replies to my poetry "Truthful". You have impressed me with your attitude and views. I feel like this forum is much more than just a forum. It's a place where we are making good friends, having a lot in common, such as gifts and hobbies. Thank you for this. I am deeply impressed.

All good wishes,

Orkida Muca

Report Spam   Logged

Poetry heals the wounds inflicted by reason.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Marie
Live today as if there was no tomorrow!
Staff Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 05:20:16 pm »

Hello Orkida,

Welcome to Notes of Life!  I hope that you will enjoy your stay and sharing works with us.  Great to have you here. Smiley

hugs friend, Marie Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Joseph Scott Morris
Webmaster

Joe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 04:47:11 pm »

Hello Orkida,

I am honored to welcome you to the forums and look forward to reading more of your writings!

~Joe
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: